EMPOWER PEOPLE TO DELIVER A CAPTIVATING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Lead a Customer-Centric Culture based on the employee experience
Team members look to their manager for support and encouragement to do the right thing.
Delivering a captivating customer experience, at times, can be challenging. People need to understand the values and guiding principles by which they need to operate when delivering a powerfully positive customer experience. Sometimes this may result in the need to “bend” some of the rules.
When a manager is close to their team they can support and empower them to make the right decision when help is needed. Furthermore, the manager is able to quickly see any operational need for policy review when working with their team and keeping close to the customer touchpoints.
By building a collaborative climate, any manager responsible for the Customer experience enables everyone to become accountable for creating promotors and brand advocates.
A highly interactive course with trainer led discussions, group work and discussions based on real company situations, will enable you to successfuly manage a customer-centric culture.
THIS COURSE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Learn from outputs of the two management games that can be immediately applied to the workplace
- Set a framework for defining service standards that everyone works towards
- Identify the levels and drivers for delivering a compelling customer experience
- Craft positive accountability connections to ensure everyone bonds their role with sustaining a customer-centric culture
- Create agendas going forward for your team’s work that focus on the customer experience