PRACTICAL SKILLS FOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Managing any project regardless of size is an essential skill for all managers and team leaders
Any project requires a process to deliver it successfully.
A project is a procedure inaugurated to achieve planned objectives, or specific outputs within a described scope of time, quality and cost. What distinguishes the management of a project from regular management duties is that it has a final deliverable and timespan often completed with a project closure event.
Because of this a project manager needs a wide range of skills, combined with a familiarity of the tools techniques and processes that could be used to ensure success.
THIS COURSE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Apply a simple life cycle to a project to break it into easy to manage stages
- Clearly define your project in terms of scope
- Understand the roles and responsibilities needed to run a project
- Confidently plan and document a project by using common tools that add value to your project
- Effectively monitor and control your workload within a project environment
- Build and manage cross-functional teams
- Manage and motivate your project team